Experience: 7 – 13 Years
- Experience in Programming C/C++, Python Scripting
- Experience in ADAS and/or general automotive algorithm evaluation using simulated data.
- Experience with Test Planning and Test Case Development.
- Working on Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Code Coverage using tools like GTest, CPPUnit etc.
- Experience with any automotive safety standards e.g. ISO26262.
- Experience working in ASPICE Level 3 environment.
- Experience in field testing for Automotive application use cases.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- A sharp knack and proactive urge for identifying issues during testing.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies related to Imaging, Computer Vision, Radar and LiDAR sensor processing.
- Proactive customer communication for requirement understanding, analysis and testing.
Good to have:
- Hands on experience with Automotive grade OS, AutoSAR, CAN controls etc.
- Experience with wide variety of SoC’s like Broadcom, TI, Qualcomm etc.
- Prior experience in working with data analytic algorithms for Automotive sensors like Camera, Radar and LiDAR etc.
- Test case management and metric generation for multiple projects across the domain.
- Mentoring team members on testing and domain specific skills.